• Change Address, renew, etc.
Allied Membership in AzDA
Dental hygienists, dental assistants, dental laboratory technicians, and dental business/front are all eligible for an Allied Membership with the Arizona Dental Associtiaon (AzDA). Currently there are over 700 Allied members.
Why Join AzDA?
- Be a part of the Larger Dental Community.
- Great CE at lower prices! Including the Western Regional Dental Convention and Fall Conference.
- Stay on top regulatory and legislative changes and participate in advocacy on third party issues like virtual credit cards and network leasing.
- Access to AzDA staff to provide you information on a wide variety of topics.
- Free online subscription to Inscriptions, AzDA's monthly dental journal.
- Opportunities to be a voice for your profession by participating on AzDA Councils
Getting Plugged In: CEs, Networking and Volunteering
- Sharpen your skills with programs on team building, practice management, insurance and third-party issues.
- Keep up with BODEX required CE in Infection Control, Chemical Dependency and Ethics and Jurisprudence.
- Prepare your Dental Assistants for Oral Radiography Certification.
- American Dental Association online CE
Beyond offering CE, check out all of the different types of activities we offer every year: golf outings, casino night, volunteer outreach, picnics in the park, component meetings, leadership meetings, Oral Health Day at the Capitol, and more. View the AzDA calendar.
Give Kids a Smile
AzDA member dentists partner with local schools and community groups throughout the state to identify children whose parents cannot qualify for dental care. In recognition of the ADA's access to care campaign, volunteer dental professionals provide free restorative care consisting of fillings, crowns, and root canals. azdentalfoundation.org.
Central Arizona dentists and allied volunteers conduct oral screenings and oral hygiene instruction while earning free CE and warm hugs at Special Smiles every year. The summer Special Olympics program is held the first weekend of May at ASU. Volunteer recruitment begins in February.
Mission of Mercy
The Central Arizona Dental Society, part of AzDA, has a foundation that hosts an annual Mission of Mercy which provides free dental care to the homeless each December. To register and find upcoming information visit cadsfoundation.org. Northern Arizona Mission of Mercy (NAMOM) will have its first event June 7-8, 2019 at Northern Arizona University. (Link to NAMOM: azmom.org/azmomnorth.
What does it cost?
Yearly membership dues are $60.