Login To:change address, renew, etc.
Allied Dental Team Membership in AzDADental hygienists, dental assistants, dental laboratory technicians, and dental business/front are all eligible for an Allied Dental Team Membership with the Arizona Dental Association (AzDA).
And yes, we get that a lot of you might already be a part of another professional dental association (AzDHA, AADOM, etc.), and that’s great. However, AzDA has the largest association of dental team members in the state—there are over 700 members.
Why Join AzDA?
- Be a part of the largest dental community in Arizona.
- Great CE at lower prices! Your membership provides you discounts at AzDA’s annual Western Regional Dental Experience (WRDE). This is the largest dental meeting in Arizona—65% of attendees are dental team members!
- Your CE discounts also extend to AzDA's Fall Conference (held at some of Arizona’s most picturesque resorts).
- Stay on top of regulatory and legislative changes and participate in advocacy on third-party issues like virtual credit cards, insurance company intervention, billing/reimbursement, and network leasing.
- Free online subscription to Inscriptions, AzDA's monthly dental journal.
- Boost your brand by leveraging AzDA’s social media platform (whether that’s inside or outside of the office). AzDA will share what you’re doing with your peers. It’s called AzDA Launchpad, and it can help you get additional exposure and eyeballs for free—just for being a member.
- Opportunities to be a voice for your profession by participating in AzDA Councils
Getting Plugged In: CEs, Networking and Volunteering
- Sharpen your skills with programs on team building, practice management, insurance, and third-party issues.
- Keep up with BODEX required CE in Infection Control, Chemical Dependency and Ethics and Jurisprudence.
- Prepare your Dental Assistants for Oral Radiography Certification.
- American Dental Association online CE
EventsBeyond offering CE, check out all of the different types of activities we offer every year: golf outings, casino night, volunteer outreach, picnics in the park, component meetings, leadership meetings, Oral Health Day at the Capitol, and more. View the AzDA calendar.
Volunteer OpportunitiesGive Kids a Smile
AzDA member dentists partner with local schools and community groups throughout the state to identify children whose parents cannot qualify for dental care. In recognition of the ADA's access to care campaign, volunteer dental professionals provide free restorative care consisting of fillings, crowns, and root canals. azdentalfoundation.org.
Central Arizona dentists and allied volunteers conduct oral screenings and oral hygiene instruction while earning free CE and warm hugs at Special Smiles every year. The summer Special Olympics program is held the first weekend of May at ASU. Volunteer recruitment begins in February.
Mission of Mercy
Mission of Mercy provides free dental care to the homeless each December in Phoenix. To register and find upcoming volunteer options, visit azmom.org.
What does it cost?Yearly membership dues are $60 for the entire year. Yep, that’s $5, just $5 a month. The CE savings alone pay for your membership.
|Renew Your AzDA Allied Membership Join AzDA Allied Membership|